We are open for businesses and offering online lessons via Zoom. 7 days a week: Morning, afternoon, and evening classes.
EMAIL me for availability: INFO@LCMUSICSTUDIO.COM
I have a few new videos on YouTube.
Online music lessons
Whether you are busy or are just more comfortable in your home, I offer private live online music lessons in piano, voice, or songwriting lessons.
Parents, children, and adults have been very pleased with online music lessons. As I music educator, I strive to ensure success with each lesson. I design your lessons around the music style the students’ enjoy
Benefits of online lessons include:
- Same high quality instructions as in-person
- Learning to play, sing, or song write without leaving your home or getting stuck in traffic
- More scheduling options
- Save $$ with cheaper rates (In-home and studio rates are $/20 minutes and $40/60 minutes)
All lessons include:
- One, FREE lesson (one per student/lifetime)
- Easy online schedule, including options to reschedule at a time that is convenient for you
- Flexible schedules, 7 days a week, morning, afternoon, and evening options
- Online payments
- Competitive prices
- No registration fee
- One Free 30-minute lesson the month of your birthday
- Free resources: Blogs, resources, and newsletters
Monthly subscription plans:
- Payments occur on the first of the month. Lessons starting after the first will be pro-rated.
- 44 lessons per year billed monthly over 12 month
- Holidays and breaks already built-in (8 weeks)
Common questions and answers about online music lessons
I’ve never taken music lessons online. Do they work?
If you have ever interacted with anyone online via video conferences (FaceTime, Zoom, Skype), then you are well prepared to take lessons online.
What do I need?
I will provide a guideline to you before starting online music lessons. Each student has different learning styles but I find that the following material is a good start.
You will need at least…
- Good internet connection (if you stream and download movies at home, it is probably sufficient)
- Your instrument (piano, voice) or equipment you use for songwriting
- Good lightning
- A great online teacher !!!
- A webcam
- Sheet music
What if I don’t like it, can I change to in-home or studio lessons?
Sure, the price and policies are different but I will work with you to make sure you are getting exactly what you need
I’m still not sure!
Here is a website that provides some additional information about the success people have with taking online music lessons with their music teachers.
Use the contact form below and I will be glad to answer any additional questions you may have.
In addition, you can use your FREE online lesson to try it out.